Interested in a career in global health research? Find out what positions exist, what qualifications you need and what degree programs are available to help you succeed.
Please feel free to send additional suggested resources to email@example.com.
Please note: Fogarty provides this collection of global health career resources to supplement the information found on this website. These resources are not produced by Fogarty, and Fogarty cannot guarantee the accuracy of information provided on external websites. Inclusion in this collection does not indicate an endorsement by Fogarty of the sponsors or of the information and products.
NIH Resources | Career Info | University Programs
- Jobs@NIH Scientific Jobs and Jobs@NIH Scientific Fellowships and Trainees - Find out more about scientific jobs and research training opportunities available at NIH, including those for non-citizens.
- NIH Loan Repayment Programs - If you commit at least two years to conducting qualified research funded by a domestic nonprofit organization or U.S. federal, state or local government entity, NIH may repay up to $35,000 of your qualified student loan debt per year, including most undergraduate, graduate and medical school loans. Loan repayment benefits are in addition to the institutional salary you receive for your research.
- Training Programs in the Biomedical Sciences - Information compiled by the NIH Office of Intramural Training and Education, including resources for all education levels from high school students through post-docs.
- Genomic Careers - An online portal from the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) to encourage and promote careers in the Genomic field. Browse interactive videos, career profiles and a Career Tracker.
- Directory of Non-NIH Funding Opportunities - Locate international grants and fellowships in biomedical and behavioral research, compiled by Fogarty.
- Introduction to Global Health, a semester-long course offered periodically through the Foundation for Advanced Education in the Sciences (FAES), which provides education to NIH personnel and alumni.
Global Health Career Information and Job Opportunities
Fogarty-supported University Global Health Programs
Updated March 2014