COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
February 13, 2018 Advisory Board Meeting Open Session Agenda
Department of Health and Human Services
National Institutes of Health
John E. Fogarty International Center for Advanced Study in the Health Sciences
FIC Advisory Board Meeting (Open Session)
February 13, 2018
Stone House, Building 16, NIH Campus
9:00 A.M. - 10:30 A.M.
Director's Update and Discussion of Current and Planned FIC Activities
Dr. Roger Glass
- Coalition for African Research and Innovation (CARI):
Rob Eiss, Senior Advisor to the Director, FIC
- Center for Global Health Studies (CGHS) Update:
Nalini Anand, Director, Division of Science Policy, Planning and Evaluation (DISPPE); Director, CGHS
- Pakistan Biosecurity Update:
Dr. David Spiro, Director, Division of International Epidemiology and Population Studies (DIEPS)
10:30 A.M. – 10:50 A.M.
10:50 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
Global Health Priorities Now and in the Future
- FIC Advisory Board Members and Guests
12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M.
1:00 P.M. - 2:30 P.M.
Malnutrition and Enteric Disease Study (MAL-ED) Session
- Dr. Stacey Knobler, Scientific Program Director, Division of International Epidemiology and Population Studies (DIEPS)
- Dr. Laura Murray-Kolb, Penn State University
- Dr. Laura Caulfield, Johns Hopkins University
- Dr. Dennis Lang, Foundation for NIH
- Lead Discussant: Dr. Maureen Black, University of Maryland
- IC Discussants: NINDS, NICHD, NIAID and others
2:30 P.M. - 3:00 P.M.
Updated February 8, 2018