COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of January 27, 2014
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- U.S-South Africa Program for Collaborative Biomedical Research
Application Receipt Dates: April 22, 2014
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Beyond HAART: Innovative Approaches to Cure HIV-1 (U19) (RFA-AI-14-004)
Application Receipt Date(s): July 28, 2014
- Research Centers for Pharmacogenomics in Precision Medicine (P50) (PAR-14-075)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): September 25, 2014
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- NHLBI Announces FAQ Page Available for PAR-13-009 "Secondary Dataset Analyses in Heart, Lung, and Blood Diseases and Sleep Disorders (R21)" (NOT-HL-14-210)
- Notice of Availability of Nicotine Research Cigarettes through NIDA's Drug Supply Program (NOT-DA-14-004)
- Notice of Participation of NIMH in Tools for Monitoring and Manipulating Modified RNAs in the Nervous System RFA-DA-15-002 (R41/R42) (NOT-MH-14-005) and RFA-DA-15-001 (R43/R44) (NOT-MH-14-006)
- Notice of Modified AHRQ Application Submission and Referral for Appointed AHRQ Study Section and Special Emphasis Panel Members (NOT-HS-14-006)