COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of March 17, 2014
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
NIH and Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply, including funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
- Partnerships for Diagnostics to Address Antimicrobial Resistance of Select Bacterial Pathogens (R01) (RFA-AI-14-019)
Application Receipt Date(s): June 19, 2014
- Technologies in Biomedical Computing, Informatics, and Big Data Science
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Multiple dates, see announcement.
- From the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
Note: Foreign institutions may participate in projects as members of consortia or as subcontractors.
Application Receipt Date(s): July 03, 2014
- Accelerating the Dissemination and Implementation of PCOR Findings into Primary Care Practice (R18) (RFA-HS-14-008)
- Evaluation of AHRQ Initiative to Accelerate the Dissemination and Implementation of PCOR Findings into Primary Care (R01) (RFA-HS-14-009)
- Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes Study (DPPOS) (U01) (RFA-DK-14-501)
Application Receipt Date(s): May 28, 2014
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- NIH Extramural Grant Systems Upgrade for Unicode Compatibility Means Memorial Day Weekend Downtime (NOT-OD-14-071)
- Adjustments to May 25-28, 2014 Grant Application Due Dates (NOT-OD-14-070)
- Request for Information (RFI): Availability of Data and Samples from Randomized Smoking Cessation Trials (NOT-DA-14-005)
- Request for Information (RFI): Input on Development of a Language Standard for Environmental Health Sciences (NOT-ES-14-004)
- Request for Information (RFI): Journal Editors Experiences with Issues Related to Retracting or Correcting Scientific Papers (NOT-ES-14-005)
- Request for Information: Invitation to Comment on Proposed Guidance Regarding Significant Changes to Ongoing Animal Activities (NOT-OD-14-063)
- Notice to Extend Response Date of NOT-RM-14-007 "Request for Information (RFI): Input on Future Directions for the Science of Behavior Change Common Fund Program" (NOT-RM-14-011)
- Notice of National Cancer Institute (NCI) Participation in RFA-HG-14-020 "Development of Software and Analysis Methods for Biomedical Big Data in Targeted Areas of High Need (U01)" (NOT-CA-14-038)
- For PAR-11-344 "NeuroNEXT Infrastructure Resource Access (X01):"
- Notice of the Extension of the Expiration Date (NOT-NS-14-011)
- Notice to Clarify Intellectual Property Requirements (NOT-NS-14-019)
- Notices of Early Termination from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS):
- PAR-13-032 "Technology Development for High-Throughput Structural Biology Research (R01)" (NOT-GM-14-108)
- PAR-13-033 "Technology Development for Protein Modeling (R01)" (NOT-GM-14-109)
- NOT-GM-08-123 "Administrative Supplements for Functional Studies Based on Results Obtained in the Protein Structure Initiative" (NOT-GM-14-110)