COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of June 23, 2014
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Parkinson's Disease Biomarker Program (PDBP) Discovery Projects (U01) (PAR-14-259)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): September 4, 2014, February 4, 2015, May 4, 2015, September 4, 2015, February 4, 2016, May 4, 2016
- Long-Term Outcomes of Bariatric Surgery Using Large Datasets (R01) (PAR-14-262)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): June 03, 2015
- Global "Omics" Approaches Targeting Adverse Pregnancy and Neonatal Outcomes Utilizing Existing Cohorts (R01) (PAR-14-264)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): October 7, 2014, October 7, 2015, October 7, 2016.
- NIMH Supplement Program to Enable Continuity of Research Experiences of MD/PhDs during Clinical Training (Admin Supp) (PA-14-263)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Applications for FY 15 funds should be submitted no later than April 1, 2015 by 5:00 pm.
- Centers for Medical Countermeasures against Radiation Consortium (U19) (RFA-AI-14-055)
Application Receipt Date(s): October 03, 2014
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
- Methods Development in Natural Products Chemistry (STTR) (R41) (RFA-AT-15-002) and (R43/R44) (RFA-AT-15-003)
Application Receipt Date(s): September 10, 2014
- NINDS Direct Phase II SBIR Grants to Support Exploratory Clinical Trials (PAR-14-265)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Multiple dates, see announcement.
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Reminder: The United States-Israel Educational Foundation (USIEF) offers Fulbright Israel Post-Doctoral Fellowships to American post-doctoral scholars in all academic disciplines who are about to begin a program of research at Israeli higher education institutions.
Application deadline: August 1, 2014
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Request for Information: Phase 1 Clinical Trial Services for Neurotherapeutics (NOT-NS-14-035)
- Notice of Change to Application Due Date and Expiration Date for RFA-FD-14-083 "Development of Process Simulation and Modeling Tools for Integrated Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Processes (U01)" (NOT-FD-14-013)