COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of August 4, 2014
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Top Global Health Research News
Important news from NIH for global health researchers.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Immune and Inflammatory Mechanisms in Alzheimer's Disease (R01) (RFA-AG-15-018)
Application Receipt Date(s): January 29, 2015
- Cancer Intervention and Surveillance Modeling Network (CISNET) (U01) (RFA-CA-14-012)
Application Receipt Date(s): November 14, 2014
- Detect, Define and Measure the Progression of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (U01) (RFA-NS-14-012)
Application Receipt Date(s): October 31, 2014
- NIDDK Central Repositories Non-renewable Sample Access (X01) (PAR-14-301)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): October 30, 2014; March 3, 2015; June 30, 2015; October 30, 2015; and more
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
- NINDS CREATE Devices
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Application Due Dates: October 21, 2014; February 11, 2015; August 11, 2015; and more
- Translational and Clinical Studies on the Path to 510(k) (U44) (PAR-14-296)
- Translational and Early Feasibility Studies on the Path to Pre-Market Approval (PMA) or Humanitarian Device Exemption (HDE) (U44) (PAR-14-299)
- Translational and Clinical Studies to Inform Final Device Design (U44) (PAR-14-300)
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Drug Abuse Prevention Intervention Research (R01) (NOT-DA-14-017)
- Notice of NICHD's Participation in Multidisciplinary Studies of HIV and Viral Hepatitis Co-Infection PAR-14-255 (R01) (NOT-HD-14-024) and PAR-14-254 (R21) (NOT-HD-14-025)
- Notice to Extend the Response Date for the NOT-HL-14-030 "Request for Information (RFI): NHLBI Whole Genome Sequencing Project (NHLBI-WGS)" (NOT-HL-14-233)
- Notice to Extend the Expiration Date of Gene-Environment Interplay in Substance Use Disorders PA-11-235 (R01) (NOT-DA-14-019), PA-11-236 (R21) (NOT-DA-14-020) and PA-11-237 (R03) (NOT-DA-14-021)
- Notice of Modification of Allowable Budgets for Development of Technologies in Biomedical Computing, Informatics, and Big Data Science, Early Stage Development (R43/R44) (NOT-GM-14-123), (R41/R42) (NOT-GM-14-126) and (R01) (NOT-GM-14-127); and Extended Development (R01) (NOT-GM-14-125)