COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of October 27, 2014
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH Funding News
Important news from NIH for all grantees.
- Notice of Revised NIH Definition of Clinical Trial (NOT-OD-15-015)
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Physical Sciences-Oncology Network (PS-ON): Physical Sciences-Oncology Projects (PS-OP) (U01) (PAR-15-021)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): February 26, 2015; November 25, 2015; and more
- Brain Somatic Mosaicism and its Role in Psychiatric Disorders (Collaborative U01) (PAR-15-022)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): February 24, 2015; October 23, 2015; June 24, 2016; February 24, 2017
- Clinical Studies of Safety and Effectiveness of Orphan Products Research Project Grant (R01) (RFA-FD-15-001)
Application Receipt Date(s): Application Due Date(s): February 4, 2015; February 3, 2016; and more. Resubmission Due Date(s): October 15, 2015; October 14, 2016; and more.
- Elucidating HIV and HIV-treatment Associated Metabolic/Endocrine Dysfunction (R01) (RFA-DK-14-023)
Application Receipt Date(s): April 09, 2015
- NIH Director's Early Independence Awards (DP5) (RFA-RM-14-004)
Application Receipt Date(s): January 30, 2015
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
- Development and Translation of Medical Technologies to Reduce Health Disparities (SBIR) (R43/R44) (RFA-EB-15-001)
Application Receipt Date(s): Application Due Date(s): January 28, 2015; May 28, 2015 AIDS Application Due Date(s): May 7, 2015; September 7, 2015
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Updates to the National Robotics Initiative (NRI) (NOT-EB-14-008)
- Notice of Participation of NIMHD in PA-13-119 "Mechanisms, Models, Measurement, & Management in Pain Research (R21)" (NOT-MD-14-008)
- Notice to Extend Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Etiology, Diagnosis, Pathophysiology, and Treatment by an Additional Funding Cycle PAR-12-032 (R01) (NOT-OD-15-006) and PAR-12-033 (R21) (NOT-OD-15-007)
- Notice of Correction to Application Package for PA-14-037 "Women & Sex/Gender Differences in Drug and Alcohol Abuse/Dependence (R03)" (NOT-DA-14-051)
- Notice of Correction to the Funding Opportunity Description in PA-15-003 "Epidemiology of Drug Abuse (R01)" (NOT-DA-14-053)
- Notice of Technical Assistance Webinar for RFA-ES-14-002 "Children's Environmental Health and Disease Prevention Research Centers (P50)" (NOT-ES-15-003)