COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of December 8, 2014
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
- Innovative Measures of Oral Medication Adherence for HIV Treatment and Prevention (R01) (RFA-AI-14-071)
Application Receipt Date(s): March 25, 2015
- High Priority Immunology Grants (R01) (PAS-15-055)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Multiple dates, see announcement.
Information related to funding and research opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Human Cellular Models for Predicting Individual Responses to Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator-Directed Therapeutics (R41) (RFA-HL-15-026) and (R43/R44) (RFA-HL-15-027)
Application Receipt Date(s): February 9, 2015 and November 9, 2015
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Reminder for the Extramural Scientific Community: Implementation of the Genomic Data Sharing Policy Begins January 25, 2015 (NOT-OD-15-027)
- NIH Modification to Guidance on Marking Changes in Resubmission Applications (NOT-OD-15-030)
- Update: New Biographical Sketch Format Required for NIH and AHRQ Grant Applications Submitted for Due Dates on or After May 25, 2015 (NOT-OD-15-032)
- Request for Comments on the Draft NIH Policy on the Use of a Single Institutional Review Board for Multi-Site Research (NOT-OD-15-026)
- Notice of Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare Policy on Shared Animal Welfare Concerns (NOT-OD-15-028)
- Request for Information (RFI): Challenges and Opportunities for Exploring and Understanding the Epitranscriptome (NOT-RM-15-007)
- Notice of Change in Application Due Dates for PAR-13-280 "Support of NIGMS Program Project Grants (P01 )" (NOT-GM-14-135)
- Notice of Change to Instructions for Senior/Key Personnel in the Overall and Project Components of PAR-13-316 "NHLBI Program Project Applications (P01)" (NOT-HL-14-242)