COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of May 11, 2015
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH Funding News
Important news from NIH for all grantees.
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Fulbright-Fogarty Fellowships in Public Health are offered through a partnership between Fogarty and the Fulbright Program. Degree requirements, research focus and affiliation vary by country.
Application deadline for the 2016-2017 academic year: October 13, 2015
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Clean Cooking Forum 2015 sponsored by the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
November 10-13, 2015 in Accra, Ghana
Submit abstracts and apply for a scholarship (including travel) by May 29, 2015
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity for a Clinical Trials Network for Emergency Care Research:
Regional Clinical Centers (U24) (NOT-NS-15-021)
Clinical Coordinating Center (U24) (NOT-NS-15-022)
Data Coordinating Center (U24) (NOT-NS-15-023)
- Notice of Participation of NIMHD in PAR-13-055 "Dissemination and Implementation Research in Health (R01)" (NOT-MD-15-007) and PA-14-131 "Improving Delivery of HIV Prevention and Treatment through Implementation Science and Translational Research (R01)" (NOT-MD-15-008)
- Notice of Change to RFA-AI-15-005 "Molecular Mechanisms of Combination Adjuvants (MMCA) (U01)" (NOT-AI-15-035)
- Notice of National Cancer Institute (NCI) Participation in Early Stage Development of Technologies in Biomedical Computing, Informatics, and Big Data Science (R43/R44) PA-14-154 (NOT-CA-15-017) and PA-14-157 (R41/R42) (NOT-CA-15-018)