COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of August 31, 2015
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH Funding News
Important news from NIH for all grantees.
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- BRAIN Initiative: Technology Sharing and Propagation (R03) (RFA-MH-16-725)
Application Receipt Date(s): January 06, 2016
- Abuse Liability Associated with Reduced Nicotine Content Tobacco Products (R01) (RFA-OD-15-006)
Application Receipt Date(s): December 11, 2015
- Urinary Stone Disease Research Network:
Clinical Centers (USDRN-CCs) (Collaborative U01) (RFA-DK-15-004)
Scientific Data Research Center (USDRN-SDRC) (Collaborative U01) (RFA-DK-15-005)
Application Receipt Date(s): November 18, 2015
- AHRQ Health Services Research Projects: Making Health Care Safer in Ambulatory Care Settings and Long Term Care Facilities (R01) (PA-15-339)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Multiple dates, see announcement.
Note: Foreign institutions may participate in projects as members of consortia or as subcontractors.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- eRA Commons Help Desk Rebranded as eRA Service Desk (NOT-OD-15-147)
- Notice of Extension of the Response Date for NOT-MD-15-014 "Request for Information (RFI): Interdisciplinary Training in Health Disparities Science" (NOT-MD-15-018)
- NINDS Announces Interest in Large Randomized Emergency Care Clinical Trials (NOT-NS-15-039)
- Notice of Correction in Research to Advance Vaccine Safety PA-15-312 (R01) (NOT-AI-15-052) and PA-15-313 (R21) (NOT-AI-15-053)
- Notice of Correction to Application Instructions in PAR-15-304 "Clinical and Translational Science Award (U54)" (NOT-TR-15-019)