COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of April 4, 2016
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH Funding News
Important news from NIH for all grantees.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Prevention Innovation Program III (PIP) (R01) (RFA-AI-16-025)
Application Receipt Date(s): August 03, 2016
- Partnerships for Countermeasures against Select Pathogens (R01) (RFA-AI-16-034)
Application Receipt Date(s): October 03, 2016
- Generic Drug Substitution in Special Populations (U01) (RFA-FD-16-011)
Application Receipt Date(s): June 03, 2016
- Adult Maturational Changes and Dysfunctions in Emotion Regulation (R21) (RFA-MH-17-400) and (R01) (RFA-MH-17-405)
Application Receipt Date(s): July 22, 2016
- Advances in Polycystic Kidney Disease (R01) (PA-16-159)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Multiple dates, see announcement.
- NeuroNEXT Clinical Trials (U01) (PAR-16-155)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): August 2, 2016; December 6, 2016; April 4, 2017; August 3, 2017
- Reissue of parent grants:
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Request for Information (RFI) on the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health’s Draft Strategic Plan (NOT-AT-16-001)