COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of June 6, 2016
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- The Centennial Travel Award in Basic Science Tropical Disease Research from the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene is open to full-time postdoctoral fellows with positions at U.S. or Canadian institutions. This international career opportunity is focused on benefiting underserved populations in locations in the world where the burden of disease is high.
Application deadline: July 6, 2016
- Developing a One-Stop-Shop Knowledge Platform for Local Technologies in Africa from the African Network for Drugs and Diagnostics Innovation (ANDI) seeks local technologies and technology platforms for an open and interactive platform that can directly or indirectly impact health care in Africa.
Application deadline: July 31, 2016
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Reissuance of Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Individual Predoctoral MD/PhD or Other Dual-Doctoral Degree Fellowship (Parent F30) (NOT-OD-16-063)
- HHS issues PHS 2016-2 SBIR and STTR Omnibus Grant Funding Opportunity Announcements (NOT-OD-16-103)
- Notice of NIAID's Participation in PA-16-107 "Modeling of Infectious Disease Agent Study Research Projects (R01)" (NOT-AI-16-057)