COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of June 27, 2016
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- U.S.-Russia Bilateral Collaborative Research Partnerships (CRP) on the Prevention and Treatment of HIV/AIDS and HIV-Associated Comorbidities (R01) (RFA-AA-17-006)
Application Receipt Date(s): September 13, 2016
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Biological Comparisons in Patient-Derived Models of Cancer (U01) (PAR-16-344)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): September 14, 2016; March 1, 2017; September 6, 2017, and more
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Final NIH Policy on the Use of a Single Institutional Review Board for Multi-Site Research (NOT-OD-16-094)
- Scenarios to Illustrate the Use of Direct and Indirect Costs for Single IRB Review under the NIH Policy on the Use of a Single IRB for Multi-site Research (NOT-OD-16-109)
- 2016 NIH Regional Seminar Early Registration Rates Extended for [October 26-28, 2016 in] Chicago, IL (NOT-OD-16-114)
- Availability of Recovery After an Initial Schizophrenia Episode (RAISE) Data for Secondary Data Analysis (NOT-MH-16-006)
- Request for Information (RFI): Transformative High-Resolution Cryo-Electron Microscopy (NOT-RM-16-022)