COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of August 29, 2016
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- NCI Small Grants Program for Cancer Research (NCI Omnibus R03) (PAR-16-416)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): February 28, 2017; June 27, 2017; and more
- BRAIN Initiative: Non-Invasive Neuromodulation
New Tools and Techniques for Spatiotemporal Precision (R01) (RFA-MH-17-240)
Mechanisms and Dose/Response Relationships for Targeted CNS Effects (R01) (RFA-MH-17-245)
Application Receipt Date(s): November 23, 2016
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Request for Information: Epidemiology Research on Novel Infectious Agents and Cancer Occurrence and Outcomes (NOT-CA-16-067)
- Notice of Pre-application Webinar for PAR-16-105 Cancer Tissue Engineering Collaborative: Enabling Biomimetic Tissue-Engineered Technologies for Cancer Research (U01) (NOT-CA-16-066)
- Notice of Pre-application Webinars for the Kidney Precision Medicine Project (NOT-DK-16-028)