COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of November 28, 2016
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH Funding News
Important news from NIH for all grantees.
- NIH Implementation of Final Research Performance Progress Reports (Final RPPR) (NOT-OD-17-022)
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Change to Eligibility in RFA-HL-18-002 "Perinatal Stroke (R01)" (NOT-HL-16-469)
Eligibility extended to foreign institutions and foreign components.
- Notice of NHLBI Participation in NOT-LM-17-001 "Notice of Interest in High Priority Research in Bioethical, Legal, and Societal Implications of Biomedical Research" (NOT-HL-16-471)
- Request for Information (RFI): NHLBI Translational Research (NOT-HL-16-472)
- Notice of Participation of the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR) in Novel Biomarkers for the Development of HIV Incidence Assays with Improved Specificity (R01) (NOT-DE-17-003) and (R21) (NOT-DE-17-004)