COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of May 1, 2017
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Innovation for HIV Vaccine Discovery (R01) (PAR-17-263)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): August 1, 2017; August 1, 2018; August 1, 2019
- Promoting NICHD Areas of Research for HIV/AIDS in Maternal and Child Health (R01) (PA-17-262)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Standard AIDS dates apply
- Innovative Mental Health Services Research Not Involving Clinical Trials (R01) (PAR-17-264)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Standard dates apply
- Translational Outcomes Project in Neurotrauma (TOP-NT) (UG3/UH3) (RFA-NS-17-023)
Application Receipt Date(s): August 21, 2017
- Novel Cell Non-autonomous Mechanisms of Aging (R01) (RFA-AG-18-009)
Application Receipt Date(s): October 3, 2017
- Presolicitation Notice: Request for Proposals (RFP) N01PC65003-74 "Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program" (NOT-CA-17-053)
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- New "FORMS-E" Grant Application Forms and Instructions Coming for Due Dates on or after January 25, 2018 (NOT-OD-17-062)
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Translational Neural Devices Program (U44) (NOT-NS-17-023) and (UG3/UH3) (NOT-NS-17-024)
- Request for Information (RFI): Invitation to Comment on Inclusion in Clinical Research Across the Lifespan (NOT-OD-17-059)
- Notice of Change in the Expiration Date for mHealth Tools for Individuals with Chronic Conditions to Promote Effective Patient-Provider Communication, Adherence to Treatment and Self-Management PA-14-180 (R01) (NOT-NR-17-009) and PA-14-181 (R21) (NOT-NR-17-010)
- Extension of Expiration Date for Innovation Grants to Nurture Initial Translational Efforts (IGNITE):
PAR-15-070 Assay Development and Therapeutic Agent Identification and Characterization to Support Therapeutic Discovery (R21/R33) (NOT-NS-17-020)
PAR-15-071 Pharmacodynamics and In vivo Efficacy Studies for Small Molecules and Biologics/Biotechnology Products (R21/R33) (NOT-NS-17-021)
RFA-NS-16-013 Development and Validation of Model Systems and/or Pharmacodynamic Markers to Facilitate the Discovery of Neurotherapeutics (R21/R33) (NOT-NS-17-022)
- Notice to Extend the Expiration Date for Neurobiology of Migraine PA-14-069 (R21) (NOT-NS-17-026) and (R01) (NOT-NS-17-027)