COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of June 5, 2017
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Partnerships for Development of Clinically Useful Diagnostics for Antimicrobial-Resistant Bacteria (R01) (RFA-AI-17-014)
Partnerships for the Development of Vaccines and Immunoprophylactics Targeting Multiple Antimicrobial-Resistant Bacteria (R01) (RFA-AI-17-017)
Application Receipt Date(s): October 4, 2017
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Change in Application Due date and Eligibility Requirements for PAR-17-001 Emerging Global Leader Award (K43) (NOT-TW-17-004)
- Additional Change to the NIH/AHRQ/NIOSH Policy on Post-Submission Materials (NOT-OD-17-066)
- Reminder: Authentication of Key Biological and/or Chemical Resources (NOT-OD-17-068)
- NIH Offering Fall Seminar on Program Funding & Grants Administration [October 25-27, 2017] in Baltimore, MD Early Registration Ends June 9 (NOT-OD-17-073)
- Notice of Modification of the Data Submission and Sharing Policies for the Federal Interagency Traumatic Brain Injury Research (FITBIR) Informatics System (NOT-NS-17-029)