On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH News
Important news from NIH for grantees and applicants.
- Notice of Assistance Available to Institutions Impacted by Hurricane Harvey (NOT-OD-17-111)
- Reminder: NIH Natural Disaster Policy - Hurricane Harvey (NOT-OD-17-106)
- Related resources from others:
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Research on the Health of Transgender and Gender Nonconforming Populations (R21) (PA-17-477) and (R01) (PA-17-478)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Standard dates apply
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute Learning Health Systems Mentored Career Development Program (K12) (RFA-HS-17-012)
Application Receipt Date(s): January 24, 2018
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
- Organotypic Culture Models developed from Experimental Animals for Chemical Toxicity Screening (R43) (RFA-ES-17-008)
Application Receipt Date(s): December 12, 2017 Application Due Date(s) January 12, 2018
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Changes to NIH Policy for Issuing Certificates of Confidentiality (NOT-OD-17-109)