COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of October 2, 2017
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH Funding News
Important news from NIH for all grantees.
- NIH Operates Under a Continuing Resolution Through December 8, 2017 (NOT-OD-17-124)
- New NIH "FORMS-E" Grant Application Instructions Available for Due Dates On or After January 25, 2018 (NOT-OD-17-119)
News and funding regarding natural disasters:
- Application and Report Submission Flexibilities Available to Institutions Impacted by Hurricane Maria (NOT-OD-18-002)
- Notice Announcing Use of RFA-ES-16-005 "Mechanism for Time-Sensitive Research Opportunities in Environmental Health Sciences (R21)" for Hurricane Response Research (NOT-ES-17-008)
- Related resources from others:
NIH and HRSA funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Alzheimer's Disease Centers (P30) (NOT-AG-17-016)
- Notice of Interest to Highlight Expansion of Research Topics for the HIV/AIDS Vaccine Scholars Program (K01) (NOT-OD-17-116)
- Request for Information (RFI): Next-Generation Data Science Challenges in Health and Biomedicine (NOT-LM-17-006)
- NIH Single IRB & Exceptions Process (sIRB) Webinar on October 18 - Registration is Open - Space is Limited (NOT-OD-17-120)