On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH Funding News
Important news from NIH for all grantees.
- NIH will make the project outcomes section of all interim and final RPPRs submitted on or after October 1, 2017 available via the NIH RePORTER (NOT-OD-18-103)
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Pathogenesis of Age-Related HIV Neurodegeneration (R01) (RFA-AG-18-023)
Application Receipt Date(s): February 9, 2018
- Getting to Zero: Understanding HIV Viral Suppression and Transmission in the United States (R01) (PAR-18-411)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): March 14, 2018; March 14, 2019; March 13, 2020
- Update > The NIH Office of Extramural Research (OER) is reissuing many NIH funding opportunity announcements (FOAs) with information on the new FORMS-E grant application package for due dates on or after January 25, 2018, reflecting changes to the NIH definition of a clinical trial. Search the NIH Guide to Grants and Contracts for the most recent, accurate information on active NIH FOAs. "Section III. Eligibility Information" of each FOA specifies if foreign institutions are eligible to apply.
Research training opportunities for U.S. researchers.
- The NCI Predoctoral to Postdoctoral Fellow Transition Award (F99/K00) (RFA-CA-18-001)
Application Receipt Date(s): February 21, 2018
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- 2018 NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding & Grants Administration - Early Registration Rates Available Now (NOT-OD-18-013)
May 2 - 4, 2018
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for National Centers for Translational Research in Reproduction and Infertility (P50) (NOT-HD-17-024)