NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of February 5, 2018
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Job opportunities from Fogarty for those interested in global health research.
Fogarty at NIH is hiring!
More about the positions, including responsibilities, qualifications and how to apply.
- Director of the Division of International Relations
- Program Officers for the Division of International Training and Research, and Division of International Relations
Submit applications through USAJOBS by February 7, 2018!
Important news from NIH for all grantees.
NIH and FDA funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
- Development of Novel and Emerging Technologies for Cryogenic or Long-term Preservation and Revival of Drosophila and Zebrafish Genetic Stocks Clinical Trial Not Allowed (R41/R42) (PA-18-609) and
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Standard dates apply
News that may be of interest to global health researchers.
- Notice of Change in [Advisory Council Review Date] for RFA-TW-17-001 Health-Professional Education Partnership Initiative (HEPI) (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (NOT-TW-18-004)
- NIH Request for Information (RFI): Research Questions to Inform Development of the All of Us Research Program (NOT-OD-18-127)
- Request for Proposals (RFP) Notice: Synthesis and Distribution of Drugs of Abuse and Related Compounds (NOT-DA-18-060)
- Request for Information (RFI): Future Directions in Research on Fragile X Syndrome and FMR1-Related Conditions (NOT-HD-17-033)
- Notice of Pre-Application Webinar for the NIH Common Fund Somatic Cell Genome Editing program (NOT-RM-18-014)