COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of April 2, 2018
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
NIH and FDA funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- The NIH National Institute on Aging is seeking ideas from the wider community – including clinicians and researchers - about how to overcome barriers and optimize participation in Alzheimer's research.
Submit and vote on ideas by April 15, 2018.
- Financial Conflict of Interest: Investigator Disclosures of Foreign Financial Interests (NOT-OD-18-160)
- Registration Process Changes in SAM.gov (NOT-OD-18-162)
- Notice of NIAID's Interest in Continued Support of High Priority Immunology Grants (NOT-AI-18-024)
- Notice of NINR's Participation:
Strengthening the HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Care Continuum through Behavioral, Social, and Implementation Science PA-18-271 (R21 Clinical Trial Optional) (NOT-NR-18-003) and PA-18-281 (R01 Clinical Trial Optional) (NOT-NR-18-004)
PA-18-272 Targeted basic behavioral and social science and intervention development for HIV prevention and care (R21 Clinical Trial Optional) (NOT-NR-18-005) and PA-18-273 (R01 Clinical Trial Optional) (NOT-NR-18-006)
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for BRAIN Initiative Advanced Postdoctoral Career Transition Award to Promote Diversity (K99/R00) (NOT-NS-18-041)
- Summary of Leave, Part-Time and Extension Policies Available to Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Awards (NRSA) Trainees and Fellows (NOT-OD-18-154)