NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of May 21, 2018
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH Funding News
Important news from NIH for all grantees.
- Notice of Fiscal Policies in Effect for FY 2018 (NOT-OD-18-180)
- Notice of Legislative Mandates in Effect for FY 2018 (NOT-OD-18-181)
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- NIAID Request for Information (RFI): Novel and/or Non-Traditional Influenza Virus Animal Models (NOT-AI-18-038)
- Second Round of the NIH Applicant Assistance Program (AAP) for New or Previously Unawarded Small Businesses (NOT-CA-18-072)
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for the Pediatric Immunotherapy Discovery and Development Network (PI-DDN) (U54) (NOT-CA-18-074) and (U01) (NOT-CA-18-075)
- NIDA to Highlight Topics of Special and/or Continuing Interest in Addiction Research on the NIDA Website (NOT-DA-18-01)