COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of June 18, 2018
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
NIH and FDA funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Rapid Research Fund for Ebola Virus Disease Outbreaks from the International Development Research Centre (IDRC/CRDI) will fund collaborative partnerships between Canadian and African researchers based out of established, research-oriented organizations in North and sub-Saharan Africa and Canada.
Application deadline: July 13, 2018
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Early Registration Ends June 29 for Fall 2018 NIH Regional Seminar in San Francisco, CA (NOT-OD-18-192)
- Notice of Intent to Publish Funding Opportunity Announcements for the Clinical Trials Network on Pain Research (CTNPR):
- Data Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (NOT-NS-18-057)
- Clinical Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trials not Allowed) (NOT-NS-18-058)
- Clinical Centers (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (NOT-NS-18-069)