COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of July 23, 2018
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Please note: Fogarty's weekly NIH Global Health Funding News will take a vacation the week of July 30. Look for a double issue the week of August 6.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
Lurie Prize in Biomedical Sciences from the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health (FNIH) recognizes outstanding achievement by a promising young scientist in biomedical research.
Nomination Deadline: September 14, 2018
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Updated Notice of NIH's Interest in Diversity (NOT-OD-18-210)
- NIH Implementation of the Burden-Reducing Provisions of the 2018 Common Rule (NOT-OD-18-211)
- Delayed Enforcement and Short-Term Flexibilities for Some Requirements Affecting Prospective Basic Science Studies Involving Human Participants (NOT-OD-18-212)
- Notice of Information: Initiative for Collaborative Research Between Investigators in the USA and in Norway (NOT-AI-18-049)
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for the HEALing Communities Study: Developing and Testing an Integrated Approach to Address the Opioid Crisis
Data Coordinating Center (UM1) (NOT-DA-18-025)
Research Site (UM1) (NOT-DA-18-026)