COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of September 3, 2018
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Prevention of HPV-related Cancers in HIV-infected individuals: United States-Latin American-Caribbean Clinical Trials Network: Partnership Centers
(U54 Clinical Trial Required) (RFA-CA-18-018)
Application Receipt Date(s): November 15, 2018
Note: Each proposed Partnership Center must be based on a collaboration between a research institution in the United States (as the applicant institution) and partnering institution(s) in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) in the Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) region.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Increases to the Simplified Acquisition and Micro-purchase Thresholds by the Office of Management and Budget (NOT-OD-18-219)
- Protecting Human Research Participants (PHRP) Online Tutorial No Longer Available as of September 26, 2018 (NOT-OD-18-221)
- NIH Request for Public Comment on the Draft Protocol Template for Behavioral and Social Sciences Clinical Trials (NOT-OD-18-167)
- NHLBI Interest in Administrative Supplements to Enhance HIV-related Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Research (NOT-HL-18-648)