NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of January 28, 2019
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Data Sharing Policy for the BRAIN Initiative (NOT-MH-19-010)
- Request for Information (RFI): Soliciting Additional Input to the NIH 2018 Tribal Consultation on the Opioid Crisis in Indian Country (NOT-OD-19-059)
- Notice of Intent to Publish the Reissuance of RFA-OD-18-002 "Tobacco Regulatory Science (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)" (NOT-OD-19-062)
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Sexual & Gender Minority Research Office (SGMRO) Announces Pacific Regional Workshop on Sexual and Gender Minority (SGM)-Related Research (NOT-OD-19-064)
- Notice of Change: Emphasizing Opportunity for Developing Comprehensive Human Genome Sequencing Methodologies in Response to NHGRI Novel Nucleic Acid Sequencing Technology Development FOAs (NOT-HG-19-011)
- Notice of NHLBI Participation in PA-19-165 "Administrative Supplement for Research on Sex/Gender Influences (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Optional)" (NOT-HL-19-675)