COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
NIH Global Health Funding News - Week of February 4, 2019
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice of Clarification in Eligibility Requirements for PAR-19-098 Emerging Global Leader Award (K43 Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed) and PAR-19-051 Emerging Global Leader Award (K43 Independent Clinical Trial Required) (NOT-TW-19-002)
- Request for Information (RFI): Inviting Comments and Suggestions on NIAIDs Antibacterial Resistance Research Framework (NOT-AI-19-033)
- Notice of Special Interest on Methodological Advances to Improve Alcohol Measurement and its Consequences for People Living with HIV who have Comorbidities, Coinfections, and Complications (NOT-AA-19-006)
- Pre-Solicitation Notice: NIAID Clinical Research Products Management Center (NOT-AI-19-039)
- Notice of Request for Information to Better Facilitate Cancer Systems Epidemiology Research (NOT-CA-19-019)
- Notice of Information: NCATS Clinical and Translational Science Awards (CTSA) Programs Interest in Improving Rural Health Outcomes and Eliminating Health Disparities (NOT-TR-19-015)