Funding Newsletter for Global Health Researchers - Week of December 16, 2019
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH Funding News
Important news from NIH for all grantees.
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Notice of Special Interest: Research on the Health of Women of Understudied, Underrepresented and Underreported (U3) Populations (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Optional) (NOT-OD-20-048)
- Notice of Special Interest: Administrative Supplements for Research on Sex/Gender Influences (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Optional) (NOT-OD-20-049)
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Request for Information (RFI): Invitation to Comment on Inclusion Across the Lifespan II Workshop (NOT-OD-20-044)
- Early Registration Rates In Effect Until Dec. 31 for NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding & Grants Administration Baltimore, MD April 20-22, 2020 (NOT-OD-20-040)
More about the
NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration.
- Request for Information: Curing the Epilepsies 2020: Setting Research Priorities (NOT-NS-20-025)
- Request for Information (RFI): FY 2021-2025 Strategic Plan for the Office of Research Infrastructure Programs: Division of Comparative Medicine and Division of Construction and Instruments Programs (NOT-OD-20-050)
- NHGRI Implementation of the NIH Genomic Data Sharing Policy (NOT-HG-20-011)