COVID-19 is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation.
Funding newsletter for global health researchers - week of January 27, 2020
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Development of Medications to Prevent and Treat Opioid Use Disorders and Overdose
(UG3/UH3) (Clinical Trial Optional) (PAR-20-092)
Application Receipt Dates: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, beginning on February 24, 2020.
- Genomic Community Resources
(U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (PAR-20-100)
Application Receipt Date: May 25, 2023
- Informatics Technologies for Cancer Research and Management from the National Cancer Institute
Application Receipt Dates: June 09 2020; November 18, 2020
- HIV/AIDS and the Tumor Niche
(U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA-CA-20-016)
Application Receipt Date: April 15, 2020
Note: A HIV/AIDS Tumor Niche Research Center denotes a multilateral partnership that involves at least one U.S. institution and institutions from other U.S.-based or foreign institutions.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Request for Information (RFI): Interest in data and specimens from the Hemophilia Growth and Development Study (HGDS) for research on HIV-associated comorbidities, coinfections and complications (NOT-HL-19-747)