COVID-19 public health information from the US CDC |
COVID-19 research information from the US NIH |
COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
Funding news for global health researchers February 10, 2020
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH Funding News
Important news from NIH for all grantees.
- Notice of Fiscal Policies in Effect for FY 2020 (NOT-OD-20-068)
- Notice of Legislative Mandates in Effect for FY 2020 (NOT-OD-20-066)
- Guidance on Salary Limitation for Grants and Cooperative Agreements FY 2020 (NOT-OD-20-065)
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
NIH Notices of Special Interest (NOSIs) that may be of interest to global health researchers.
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI) regarding the Availability of Urgent Competitive Revisions for Research on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) (NOT-AI-20-030)
Note: Only available for competitive revisions to active NIAID and NIGMS grants addressing the described research objectives.
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Drug-drug interactions among substances of abuse, medications to treat HIV infection, and pharmacotherapies to treat substance use disorders (NOT-DA-20-013)
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Transcriptomic, epigenomic, regulatory RNA or functional genomic research in Substance Use Disorders (NOT-DA-20-031)
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Notice to Extend the Response Date for NOT-TW-19-008 Request for Information Learning from the Transfer of HIV Interventions from Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs) to the United States: Informing the Plan for America to End the HIV Epidemic (NOT-TW-19-009)
New Response Date: March 1, 2020
- Updated Guidance for Videos Submitted as NIH Application Materials (NOT-OD-20-061)