COVID-19 is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation.
COVID-19 public health info from US CDC | COVID-19 research info from the US NIH | COVID-19 resources for global health researchers
Funding news for global health researchers February 15, 2021
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Top NIH Funding News
Important news from NIH for grantees working in global health research.
- Policy on Protecting Life in Global Health Assistance is Revoked (NOT-OD-21-063)
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
NIH Notices of Special Interest (NOSIs) that may be of interest to global health researchers.
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Secondary Analysis of Existing Datasets for Advancing Immune-mediated and Infectious Disease Research (NOT-AI-21-011)
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Telehealth Strategies for Individuals with HIV and Substance Use Disorders (NOT-DA-21-019)
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Request for Information (RFI): Inviting Comments on the NCCIH Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2021-2025 (NOT-AT-21-005)
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for:
Specialized Alcohol Research Centers (P50 Clinical Trial Optional) (NOT-AA-21-004)
Comprehensive Alcohol Research Centers (P60 Clinical Trial Optional) (NOT-AA-21-005)
Note: Unique scientific opportunities including sharing of resources or expertise warrant collaboration with investigators from other centers or from other institutions domestic or foreign.