Funding news for global health researchers May 3, 2021
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding
opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates
are typically distributed once a week.
Funding Opportunities and Training Resources
NIH training and events for researchers.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
NIH Notices of Special Interest (NOSIs) that may be of interest to global health researchers.
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Leveraging Longitudinal Studies in Animal Models to Identify Neural Mechanisms of Vulnerability and Resilience to Substance Use Disorder (NOT-DA-21-003)
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Leveraging transformative connectome resources in model organisms to elucidate the neurobiology of substance use disorders (NOT-DA-21-006)
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Reproductive Health, Pregnancy, and Parenting among Women with Disabilities (NOT-HD-21-025)
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Research on the Impact of the Covid 19 Pandemic and Risks for Abuse and Injury Among Vulnerable Children and Youth (NOT-HD-21-026)
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Implementation of Changes to the Biographical Sketch and Other Support Format Page (NOT-OD-21-110)
- Request for Information: Response to Proposed NIH Sleep Disorders Research Plan Critical Opportunities and Strategic Goals (NOT-HL-21-011)
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for BRAIN Initiative Cell Atlas Network (BICAN):
Comprehensive Center on Human and Non-human Primate Brain Cell Atlases (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (NOT-MH-21-260)
Specialized Collaboratory on Human, Non-human Primate, and Mouse Brain Cell Atlases (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (NOT-MH-21-261)
Coordinating Unit for Biostatistics, Informatics, and Engagement (CUBIE) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (NOT-MH-21-262)