Korean Visiting Scientist Training Award
Not accepting applications at this time
More information from the Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI):
- Most recent application deadline: March 7, 2018
- Be Korean citizens or permanent residents of Korea.
- Have obtained a doctoral degree, equivalent to a Ph.D., within the previous five years as of September 1, 2018.
- Have received at least one degree in Korea.
- Meet eligibility requirements for NIH's Intramural Visiting Fellow Program (VFP). (U.S. citizens and permanent residents are not eligible.)
The Korean Visiting Scientist Training Award (KVSTA), supported by the Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI) of the Korea Ministry of Health and Welfare in cooperation with NIH, offers fellowship awards to support biomedical and behavioral research projects in NIH laboratories by young Korean early-stage postdoctoral researchers.
Research projects may support all fields of biomedical and behavioral research at NIH, including (but not limited to) cancer, brain and neurological disease, cardiovascular, metabolic, allergy and chronic respiratory diseases, and reproductive and perinatal disease.
Tina Chung, MPH
Phone: (301) 496-4784
3/8/2018 10:28 AM