Korean Visiting Scientist Training Award
More information from the
Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI) about KVSTA (Award information, application, etc.
- Upcoming application due date: June 1, 2023 at 6pm (local Korea date/time)
- Be a citizen of Korea. US citizens not eligible to apply.
- Have obtained a doctoral degree, equivalent to a Ph.D., within the previous five years as of October 1, 2023 (between October 1, 2018–September 30, 2023).
- Have at least one degree received in Korea.
- Meet eligibility requirements for
NIH's Intramural Visiting Fellow Program (VFP).
Korean Visiting Scientist Training Award (KVSTA), supported by the
Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI) of the Korea Ministry of Health and Welfare in cooperation with NIH, offers fellowship awards to support biomedical and behavioral research projects in NIH laboratories by young Korean early-stage postdoctoral researchers.
Research projects may support all fields of biomedical and behavioral research at NIH, including (but not limited to) cancer, brain and neurological disease, cardiovascular, metabolic, allergy and chronic respiratory disease, reproductive and perinatal disease, precision medicine, etc.
Tina Chung, MPH
Regional Program Director
Related World Regions / Countries
4/19/2023 1:28 PM